Tech-1 T V3 Light Blue Black White
The Tech-1T V3 offers drivers optimum levels of comfort, fit and feel. Featuring a full bovine leather construction, the shoe boasts a cut away section at the heel to allow movement while operating the pedals with no pressure points while driving. Every aspect of the shoe has been carefully considered to keep weight as low as possible; the hook and loop strap is a single layer for added lightness, while also ensuring there is no pressure point on the instep, and the classic lace closure system features hidden loops on the lateral and medial to guarantee a snug but unrestrictive fit. The all-new rubber sole, which mimics an asymmetric tire tread, is water repelling and oil resistant to offer high levels of grip and thicker for enhanced levels of comfort in and out of the car, while the midsole offers reassuring levels of cushioning. Other neat touches include an outer toe protector for comfort and durability and a Nomex® lining to protect the entire foot against heat.
• Elastic fireproof collar and gusset for weight saving and comfort while also enhancing the general fit.
• Elastic collar features silicon printing for durability.
• Front and rear pull tabs for an easy entry and a precise fit.
• Perforated inner gusset padding for improved comfort and breathability.
• Lightweight micro-porous padding around the heel and footbed for enhanced driver comfort.
• All graphic detailing on the leather features transfer technology for weight saving and improved performance.
• Extensive perforation zones on lateral and medial sides, heel and toe for maximum ventilation and breathability.
• Integrated fireproof PU heel for additional protection.
• Alpinestars one-piece toe and heel counter features a multi-compound construction, an integrated insole and an ergonomic polypropylene heel counter for maximum support, stability and protection.
• Complies with SFI (SFI: 3.3/5) homologation standard.
• Alpinestars exclusive F1-derived thin rubber compound sole for improved sensitivity with the pedals and optimum levels of grip.
• Closure system features an upper aramidic speed lacing system integrating Alpinestars exclusively developed and proprietary wire closure system strategically enveloping the foot for optimum support and structure. The wire system utilizes high-tensile fibers to ensure a precise and secure fit around the foot.
• Lace Lock System ensure the shoe remains in position.
• Para-aramidic fiber tubular lining construction for excellent heat-resistance, weight saving and strength properties.
• SFI/Alpinestars label between shoe and strap.
Be the first to review this product.