SP Shoe Red
The SP Shoe is FIA and SFI homologated with an evolved design which includes: Alpinestars’ newly developed asymmetric lacing system for supportive closure and customized fit plus laser perforations for breathability which are incorporated into an anatomically profiled shoe that also features Alpinestars exclusive ultra-thin Formula 1 specification sole with special line textured grip and improved pedal feel.
• Main upper constructed from premium suede for optimum levels of durability, comfort and fit.
• Full tongue upper, lateral and medial constructed from perforated leather for enhanced ventilation and optimized breathability.
• Asymmetric toe design and traditional lacing plus hidden loops closure system provide precise, secure and personalized fit.
• Para-aramidic fiber tubular lining construction for excellent heat-resistance, weight-saving and strength.
• Collar padding constructed from Nitrile rubber for comfort and weight-saving.
• Complies with FIA (FIA: 8856-2000) and SFI (SFI: 3.3) homologation standards.
• The sleek shoe profile has been developed in Formula 1 to offer optimized levels of performance both in and out of the car.
• Lightweight micro-porous padding around the heel and insole enhances comfort.
• FIA /Alpinestars homologation label on the tongue made from fireproof PU film transfer.
• Alpinestars foot counter features multi-compound construction and ergonomic polypropylene heel counter, which provides support, protection and stability plus integrated PU fireproof heel for comfort.
• Alpinestars exclusive ultra-thin Formula 1 specification sole uses Alpinestars exclusive lightweight rubber compound with special line textured grip and improved pedal feel in race.
Be the first to review this product.