COOLSHIRT Endurance Ice contains a specially formulated leakproof, long lasting, viscous gel refrigerant made with non-toxic ingredients listed as FDA GRAS. Rated “Best in all aspects”. COOLSHIRT Endurance Ice is the ultimate in refrigerant cold packs. Features include: Long lasting cold, Efficient transfer of energy, Leakproof, Reusable, Economical.
COOLSHIRT Endurance Ice can be used with any COOLSHIRT Personal Cooling System. COOLSHIRT Endurance Ice contains a specially formulated leak proof, long lasting, viscous gel refrigerant made with non-toxic ingredients listed as FDA GRAS.
Considered the “Best in all aspects”, COOLSHIRT Endurance Ice features include:
• Long Lasting Cold
• Efficient Transfer of Energy
Instructions for use:
1) Place DRY UNFROZEN Endurance Ice packs lying completely flat in a freezer. Wait until packs are frozen all the way through for maximum cooling duration.
2) Open the cooler/bladder and place the endurance ice packs inside. We recommend using 2 packs for hard shell cooler systems, MobileCool Systems and the Club System. We recommend using 1 pack in the Kart, Waist Pack and Back Pack systems.
3) Add water to cooler/bladder and fill as recommended per the system instructions.
4) We recommend adding half an ounce of Maintenance Additive (5003-0001) to the system at this point. Maintenance Additive will assist with keeping the pump, hoses and garment lines clear of any buildup that may naturally occur with the use of water circulation systems.
5) Fill the remainder of the cooler/bladder with clean ice and close the cooler.